Whiskey in a Week Kit - quart mason jar
Whiskey in a Week is a brand-new way to age your own bourbon in less than a week and then make scotch. It’s a hand-crafted kit for the person who wants to experience aging their own whiskey to match their personal taste, rather than waiting 4-7 years for someone else’s flavor profile from a barrel.
- Add the wood chips to a clear distilled corn spirit (not included in kit) and in 3-7 days you’ll have bourbon with a flavor to your taste.
- Use the bourbon-soaked chips again – this time with a wheat vodka – and find your favorite flavor of scotch in 12-20 days.
- Finally, use the whiskey-soaked wood chips in your smoker or grill to add delicious flavor and aroma to your meat and fish.
100% Made in the USA.
- Quart (32 oz.) regular-mouth mason jar with lid
- Sealed package of Bourbon Blend #8 proprietary blend of toasted American white oak wood chips
- Step-by-step instructions with measuring stick on reverse side
- Mesh screen and instructions
- Lid label
Start tasting your whiskey after 3 days. Here's how: pop out the lid on the mason jar and replace it with the included mesh screen. Pour a little bit into a glass and take a sip. You'll get that first burn. Wait a minute take another sip to get the full flavor. Then add an ice cube to see how it opens up. If it's not to your liking, pour it back and try it again the next day.